Are you skipping washing your child’s hair because whenever you do he screams blue murder? In fact I’m sure you’re more afraid that the neighbours might think that something bad is happening and call the police on you. All that you want is to clean and powder that little dirty body.
Many children enjoy being bathed but they don’t like their hair being washed. They simply don’t like water in their faces or on their head and the idea of it makes them terrified. However washing hair is very important and it should be done regularly.
Some Tips To Make Washing Your Child’s Hair A Little Easier :
There are a couple of things that you can do to make things much easier for both you and your child.
1. Make bath time fun and enjoyable by bringing your child’s favourite toys along or include other fun activities. It will serve as a distraction. A good idea is to get a baby bath book or alphabet letters that stick to the tiles.
2. First wash your child’s hair to get it done and out of the way and then was his body. This will help him calm down and he will enjoy bath-time before getting out.
3. Use your child’s washcloth to wipe away as much shampoo on his head as possible before using a rinse cup or pail.
4. Tilt your child’s head backwards and cover his forehead with your other hand to prevent the water from running down into his eyes.
5. Use gentle and tear-free shampoo and conditioner.
If you’ve tried the above and you still find it difficult washing your child’s hair there is a very nice product that might save your day.
Nuby Tear-Free Rinse Pail
What is this? a Rinse pail is a product that’s specifically designed to make your child’s bathtime less stressful and more enjoyable. It’s purpose is to keep the water out of your child’s face while rinsing his hair. It’s made from plastic and shaped in such a way that when you rinse, the water is scooped up and pushed into the direction that you want it to go.
I was so lucky to recieve the Nuby No-Tear Pail to test and here is how I found it.
“Before I recieved my Nuby no-tear pail I faced difficulty washing my daughter’s hair. I was afraid that the water would run into her ears and that the shampoo will sting her eyes. My daughter also doesn’t like water in her face and will desperately try to get out of the bath. It makes me unhappy because I want her to enjoy bath time and have fun.
When I first used the pail I was so amazed as to how wonderful it worked. It has a easy to grip handle and soft flexible edges. Honestly, the water ran right off at the back of my daughter’s head. She was calm and I was happy.”
If you also want this awesome product just click below to purchase it. 🙂 it really worked for me and my daughter.
“Please take note that this article contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you click on it and make a purchase I may receive a small revenue for it. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases”
Nuby Tear-Free Rinse Pail
There are couple of alternative products to try.
1. Skip Hop Moby Bath Tear-Free Waterfall
2. Fashionclubs Baby Child Shampoo Rinse
3. Munchkin Rinse Shampoo Rinser, Blue
By making use of a rinse pail you will enjoy washing your child’s hair without any worries and the neighbours won’t even know it.